Take your business to the next level in 2 steps
Step 1: Business Assessment
You know you can grow your business, just don’t know what’s holding you back.
What it is:
a deep-dive into your business to analyze your business model, website, and ideal client. you’ll walk away knowing exactly what is (and isn’t!) working in your business, and the actionable steps you can take to fix it.
Why you need it:
You can’t make more money if you don’t know what’s broken in your business!
What are your offers? who are your clients? how do you reach them? before building your business plan, we have to assess what’s happening now.
Yes! I’m ready to get started!
Step 2: The Plan
Who it’s for:
You know where you want to go, you just needa plan for what to do every day to get there!
What it is:
We’ll build a business plan to define exactly who it is you’re targeting and refine your offers to build a profitable business model. You get a 12-month sales calendar and revenue plan so you always know what to do next.
Why you need it:
Your business has huge potential, but it’s easy to get stressed out or stuck spinning your wheels. say goodbye to never knowing where to start and get a detailed game plan to live out your business goals this year.
One Day Strategy Intensive
Kick Start An Idea, New Business or Take Your Business to the Next Level.
A super-charged full day strategy intensive intensive designed to either kick-start a business, or take your business or project to the next level.
It’s called an intensive because we cover a LOT of ground personally, creatively, and professionally.
This one-day intensive is for you if:
You have been running your business for a year or two and would like to know what the next 3 years looks like.
- You have a business idea that you would like to get off the ground.
- You’ve been trying to get a business up and running, but you’re getting pulled in every direction.
You are ready to leave the 9-5 into your creative business or project, and you would like some help to take the leap.
What the one-day intensive covers:
- Business Vision/Purpose review – Understanding your why. Why you do what you do, what the purpose and meaning is your business or project, and how it fits into your life.
- Objectives and goals review – A deep dive into the objectives and ambitions of your business or project.
Review of where you’re at now – Looking at your current business, project, or work, or what you’ve done to date.
- Brainstorming ideas – Developing strategies to meet your ambitions and make your ideas come to life.
- Knowing your needs – Getting a full understanding of your core values are, what personal, professional and financial needs you have, and how it all fits together.
- Understanding your audience – Getting under the skin of your ideal audience and their needs, as well as where to find them and how to connect with them.
- Charging for your work – Reviewing your overall finances and developing a plan of what to charge for your work.
Creating & setting goals – Planning out clear goals and milestones for next 12 months for your creative business, or project.
- A takeaway action plan – You will come away with an action plan to take your creative business or project to the next phase.
Costs for the One Day Creative Business Strategy Intensive:
- Full day intensive in our Office, on-site or via Skype
- Relevant resources & templates from my toolkit
- Tailored strategy and action plan
- 1 x 30 minute follow up session via Skype
Investment Details Contact Ann@annrodgershampton.com
To find out more about booking an intensive, and to ask any questions about the day:
Book a complimentary 30 minute discovery today:
Pricing & Revenue Optimisation
Double digit sales growth is rare in mature markets, and therefore cost cutting has been a strong focus for many corporates to deliver increased profitability.
However, pricing is also a highly effective lever to generate profit growth; an opportunity that many businesses have failed to fully exploit. This failure is a missed opportunity.
The use of technology – and through technology access to information – is giving customers ever greater clarity on specific price points, and empowers them to make informed comparisons and choices based on price.
However, it is also giving corporates the ability to take a more agile and data-driven approach to pricing management. The ‘big data’ phenomenon has led many companies to invest in their pricing capability. Those that have outperform the market in terms of profit growth.
I developed six key capability areas to help our clients understand and address this pricing opportunity:
- Pricing Strategy: From a pricing perspective, how do we aspire to be perceived in the market?
- Price Setting: How do we differentiate our pricing in different segments and set appropriate target prices?
- Price Execution: How do we push price guidance to sales teams and ensure its value is realised?
- Price Realisation: How do we achieving target pricing and maximising the power of discounting?
- Price Reporting: How do we report on our price performance and visualise the data?
- Pricing Organisation: How do we ensure organisational accountability and focus across the pricing process?